July 09, 2007
How secure is your network? (Luncheon)
Visionpace-IT is proud to present a unique opportunity to learn whether your network is either too secure or not secure enough.
Attend our FREE lunch and learn on July 31, 2007
Travis Davies, Network Architect, will discuss the following:
- Learn why you might be bolting down your network too much!
- Learn about "Social Engineering". What is it? Are you guilty?
- Be Password Savvy.
- Learn what you might be doing to compromise your network.
- Are you giving away your Intellectual Property?
- Become educated on these topics and more...
The luncheon will be on July 31, 2007 from 11:30 - 1:00 at Visionpace (17501 E Hwy 40 Suite 218 Independence, MO 64055). Please call Kelly by July 27th at 816-350-7900 to make a reservation.
Posted by Kelly Troxell on July 9, 2007 | Permalink
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference How secure is your network? (Luncheon):